From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Motion Control and Motor Drives

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you recommend a good contractor or firm in the Boston area proficient in mechanical design, motion control and LabVIEW for a bench test I am developing.

I am developing a bench test that requires motion control of four independent stepper motors, image aquisition of three cameras simultaneously at 30fps, load cells, pressure sensors, and flow sensors. I am using the PXI chasis. I need some advice on which motion controllers and stepper motors to use which interface with NI hardwar and labview well. A consultant or firm refferal from the boston area would be greatly appreciated. I also am not getting 30fps aquisition rate with the limitations of the PXI embeded computer. It's just not fast enough to handle all three cameras at once. Do you have any advice to optimi
ze image acqusition?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,614 Views)
I recommend that you check out the National Instruments Alliance Program. The Alliance Program is a large network of consultants and system integrators who partner with NI to provide custom solutions to customers. You can search for an Alliance Partner according to geographical region and/or certain application criteria.

To learn more about this program and to find an Alliance Partner to meet your application needs, check out the following site:

NI Alliance Program

I hope this helps!

Best regards,
Dawna P.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,614 Views)