Motion Control and Motor Drives

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't show login message for IMS MDrive23plus motor

Thanks you all. Below is one my problem which I met for MDrive23plus SEM. The model is MDI1PRD23C7-EQ. 

I set up connection through USB to 485 cables between the motor and PC. Problem is that I can't see login message in terminal window (PC side). Thus I can't send commend to motor through that window.

Below is some observes.

1) The hot key Ctrl+C can get response from Motor. The current become very small and then become bigger which means system was restarted.

2) I typed command (in terminal window in PC), ctrl+j*PR PYctrl+j. The return value in input line is " " (Ascii code is 0x15). This is shown in attached  pic 2.  

3) I tried View -> Find Comm Settings, software can't detect communication rate. But there is response

under 115200 paud rate. This is shown in attached  pic 3.  

In windows device manager, the USB to 422 convertable cable is shown correctly.

It is strange and the motor can't run. I have tried different paud rates via manual set and also by automatic detect.

Anyone can hint me some clues?  I checked this issue with IMS agency. It was commented that this could be checksum issue.They suggested me to try command like  *FD+Alt  0+1+4+0. I am not sure if this works. I will try this later.

Thanks.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,227 Views)