Milwaukee LabVIEW Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a New Venue

Hi All,

NI has changed the way they would like to provide the food for our meetings. They would like to provide the food through a selection of vendors that deliver. This means that our previous venue, provided by Stonefire Pizza will no longer work for us. 

Does anyone have any suggestions as to a good place to meet? Are there any companies that would like to host a meeting? Please let me know. 

Kind regards,

Rick Wagner

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(4,856 Views)

Maybe a park & rec department building?  If my memory is right Chris Nelson used to do this mid afternoons at some building on innovation drive or research parkway (near the zoo interchange)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(4,835 Views)

It is a bit out-of-the-way, that said I am pretty sure Trek Bicycle would be willing to host again. There should be two options for the delivery of food. 

If interested, I will follow up and confirm with the company and food.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(4,816 Views)

I could rent the local pavilion at Cahill park in whitefish bay:

https://www.wfbvillage.org/Facilities/Facility/Details/Cahill-Square-Park-7

It would definitely be big enough.  There is a small pull down projector screen, but I don't have access to a projector.

Its pretty basic, just folding tables and chairs; $15 an hour, pretty much unlimited delivery options though.

cahill park.jpg

------------------------------------
Jon Kokott
CLA, CLED, CTD, MCP C#
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(4,810 Views)

STRATTEC has a large room (82 persons according to the fire code) with an over-head projector if you'd like to hold any meetings in the Glendale area.

Josh

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(4,805 Views)

Hi Josh,

That sounds good. Would you check out the details and let me know?

Kind regards,

Rick

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(4,774 Views)

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will keep it in mind. 

Kind regards,

Rick

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(4,773 Views)

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for the information. I believe that space was provided by Soliton. I will keep it in mind. 

Kind regards,

Rick

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(4,772 Views)

Harken, Inc is willing to host.  There are a few food options out here in Pewaukee.  Let me know. Christine

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(4,738 Views)

Any updates on this topic?  guessing we will be looking to Q2 for the next one.  I personally like the Harken idea for what that is worth

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(4,663 Views)