From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Milwaukee LabVIEW Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a New Venue

Hi All,

NI has changed the way they would like to provide the food for our meetings. They would like to provide the food through a selection of vendors that deliver. This means that our previous venue, provided by Stonefire Pizza will no longer work for us. 

Does anyone have any suggestions as to a good place to meet? Are there any companies that would like to host a meeting? Please let me know. 

Kind regards,

Rick Wagner

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(4,996 Views)

Maybe a park & rec department building?  If my memory is right Chris Nelson used to do this mid afternoons at some building on innovation drive or research parkway (near the zoo interchange)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(4,975 Views)

It is a bit out-of-the-way, that said I am pretty sure Trek Bicycle would be willing to host again. There should be two options for the delivery of food. 

If interested, I will follow up and confirm with the company and food.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(4,956 Views)

I could rent the local pavilion at Cahill park in whitefish bay:

https://www.wfbvillage.org/Facilities/Facility/Details/Cahill-Square-Park-7

It would definitely be big enough.  There is a small pull down projector screen, but I don't have access to a projector.

Its pretty basic, just folding tables and chairs; $15 an hour, pretty much unlimited delivery options though.

cahill park.jpg

------------------------------------
Jon Kokott
CLA, CLED, CTD, MCP C#
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(4,950 Views)

STRATTEC has a large room (82 persons according to the fire code) with an over-head projector if you'd like to hold any meetings in the Glendale area.

Josh

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(4,945 Views)

Hi Josh,

That sounds good. Would you check out the details and let me know?

Kind regards,

Rick

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(4,914 Views)

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will keep it in mind. 

Kind regards,

Rick

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(4,913 Views)

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for the information. I believe that space was provided by Soliton. I will keep it in mind. 

Kind regards,

Rick

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(4,912 Views)

Harken, Inc is willing to host.  There are a few food options out here in Pewaukee.  Let me know. Christine

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(4,878 Views)

Any updates on this topic?  guessing we will be looking to Q2 for the next one.  I personally like the Harken idea for what that is worth

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(4,803 Views)