From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Milwaukee LabVIEW Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milwaukee LabVIEW User Group Meeting NEXT Week!

Hi All,

I have it on good authority that there will be a User Group meeting next week on the 26th at Quaker Steak and Lube. Stay tuned for more information as I learn more!

Kamal K. Gupta
Principal Consultant
Sentient Revolution LLC
LabVIEW Consulting | Automation | Embedded Systems
www.sentrev.com
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,432 Views)

Hello Kamal,

You are correct. The next meeting is on Wednesday, April 26th. Here is the registration link.

Thank you, 

Nayyab Ali

Regional Marketing Coordinator – US/CA West

National Instruments 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,414 Views)

The guys from HUSCO Automotive will be doing a very cool presentation on their new test platform for high volume production lines. FPGA, Real-time cRIO, Windows, robots, vision, lasers, PLC integration, 6 individual test heads... all operating in parallel! And a pretty cool GUI too.

I highly recommend attending if you're at all able to. After going through the process of developing this platform, the team from HUSCO has a wealth of information and advice. 

Once again, the registration link.

Kamal K. Gupta
Principal Consultant
Sentient Revolution LLC
www.sentrev.com
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,404 Views)

For anyone that received the announcement email from NI, please note that April 26 is Wednesday, NOT Thursday.

So it is on Wed, Apr 26 at 5:00 PM at Quaker Steak and Lube, 4900 S Moorland Rd, New Berlin, WI 53151. 

Once again, the registration link.

Kamal K. Gupta
Principal Consultant
Sentient Revolution LLC
www.sentrev.com
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,393 Views)