Melbourne LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last 2017 Meeting: Wed 29th November 6:30pm @ Cochlear

Hi all,

Last user group meeting of the year, will be at Cochlear - thanks Dave for allowing us to use their boardroom once again!

Details:

When: Wed 29 Nov 6:30pm-8:30pm

Location: Cochlear Limited, Level 1, 174 Victoria Parade, East Melbourne VIC 3002

Getting There: There is car parking in the basement which is usually empty by 6pm, or a 10min walk from Parliament Stn, or a short walk from the No. 12/109 trams on Victoria Pde b/n St Vincent's Plaza (stop 12) and Lansdowne St (stop 13). Take the lift to Level 1 and turn right. Entry to the car park is from the rear via Bionic Ear Ln, dial Dave on (03 8662 3104) and he can open the roller door.

More details to come...

Regards

Chris Farmer

Christopher Farmer

Certified LabVIEW Architect and LabVIEW Champion
DQMH Trusted Advisor
https://wiredinsoftware.com.au

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(7,875 Views)

Below are the full details of the event:

What: Test, Measurement and LabVIEW User Group Final 2017 Meetup

When: Wed 29 Nov 6:30pm-8:30pm

Location: Cochlear Limited, Level 1, 174 Victoria Parade, East Melbourne VIC 3002

Getting There: There is car parking in the basement which is usually empty by 6pm, or a 10min walk from Parliament Stn, or a short walk from the No. 12/109 trams on Victoria Pde b/n St Vincent's Plaza (stop 12) and Lansdowne St (stop 13). Entry to the car park is from the rear via Bionic Ear Ln, dial Dave on (03 8662 3104) and he can open the roller door. Take the lift to Level 1 and turn right. 

Agenda:

6:30 - 7:00 - Introduction (Chris Farmer)

7:00 - 7:45 - Raspberry PI and LabVIEW (John Symonds)

7:45 - 8:30 - Selecting the correct Sensor Types (Scott Hayward)

8:30 - ... - Xmas beer at a local pub perhaps if anyone is keen

Food:

- Nibbles/tapas provided - a fiver each should cover it. To help with catering, please confirm your attendance ASAP. 

See you next Wednesday.

Christopher Farmer

DQMH Trusted Advisor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(7,843 Views)

Count me in guys.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(7,836 Views)

Hi, will be there too... 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(7,819 Views)

See you there.   Phil 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(7,802 Views)

Hi all,

Looking forward to tomorrow night.  Please RSVP if you haven't already so we can cater appropriately.

Also, car-parking might be limited, so aim to get there 10 mins early to allow for time to find a street park if you can.

See you all tomorrow!

Cheers

Chris

Christopher Farmer

DQMH Trusted Advisor

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(7,720 Views)

I'll be there.

David

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(7,716 Views)

I will be there,

Quentin

Kentmey
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(7,697 Views)

I guess it goes without saying that i'll be there seeing as Cochlear are hosting the meeting. BTW everyone, the lift for the building is being replaced at the moment so you'll need to take the stairs. From the carpark the stairs are at the opposite end to the rollerdoor, and then from the ground floor the stairs adjacent to the lift. Call me on 8662 3104 if the doors are locked and you require access.

Dave.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(7,694 Views)

I will be there (with my Raspberry Pi!).

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(7,676 Views)