Measurement Studio for VC++

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

read from tdms on realtime

Hi,
I'm using the example code of "TDMS-ContAcq-IntClk.c" from the "DAQmx ANSI C"

My question is how can I read and analyze the data on realtime and on offline.
any example code will help me alot, thanks!

My setup information:
Hardware: NI 9234
NI-Daqmx: device driver 9.4.0f5 
Windows version: XP
Language: Qt (C++)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,246 Views)

Hello Simon,

Hey this seems like a interesting and potentially difficult problem,   May I ask for some clarification?

When you say analyze the data  on realtime  I am wondering if you mean 1 of a few things?   

First you can always analyze the data on the computer once the data  is collected you can process it on your computer with LabVIEW code.

Second,   Where you are talking about analyzing data in real time are you talking about using a Field Programmable Gate Array  (FPGA)?  If that is the case you need to make sure the card is plugged into a Compact RIO Platform that has an FPGA onboard. . .  in such a case you can do analysis on the FPGA before the data ever gets on your host PC.  If this is what you were hoping please let me know.  As for example code.   I suggest you continue to browse examples in DAQmx folder and feel free to save the code and modify as you please.  Depending on what type of anaylsis I would also look for similar type example code for the analysis.

If either of the precious two do no help. . . please let me know as well so I can assist you further.

Dan

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,240 Views)