Measurement Studio for VC++

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

executable doesnt' work after updating my old programme measurement studio build with 1.0 to 6.0

I just have updated an old program who has built with Measurement Studio 1.0 with the new version 6.0 .The executable file works only in my computer where I installed the program development. If I try to start the program in a computer where no program development had been installed ( Microsoft Visual 6.0 and Measurement Studio 6.0) , a message is showed : �member not found� after the main dialog box has appeared. Normally you only need the executable file, myprogram.exe and the new dll files (for dll share option). If I install Measurement Studio C++ 6.0 and remove it, the program work. So, I suppose that the programme need the library of Measurement Studio or some new
dll files, But any dll missing message appear on the screen.

What�s wrong ?

Thank you for your help
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,699 Views)
You are correct that you are missing Measurement Studio libraries. However, these are .ocx's rather than .dll's.

The actual source of the problem depends on what you are doing in your application. Most likely, you are seeing this because your application uses NI-Reports, DataSocket, or User Interface and you did not distribute the underlying library or libraries to the target machine. Check out the following topic in the Measurement Studio Reference help file table of contents for information on what you have to distribute for which library -

Visual C++ Help>>Tutorials>>Distributing and Installing Measurement Studio Applications>>Distributing Applications Developed with Measurement Studio
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,699 Views)