Measurement Studio for VC++

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI PCIe-1433 Camera Link frame grabber programming using VC++

Hello, I have a Basler Camera Link-compatible camera and they use the NI PCIe-1433 Camera Link frame grabber as the image acquisition device.

Right now, I want to develop some applications on that camera and need to do programming on the NI PCIe-1433 by VC++.

So I want to know where I can find the software development kit for the NI PCIe-1433. For example, I can control the camera to grab the image by using the different functions(such as imgGrab(), or somthing like that ) from that software development kit.If there are some sample code that would be better.  

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(6,714 Views)

Hi Wrsbj,

The IMAQ functions that you mentioned are contained in the IMAQ driver, which is used to acquire from Camera Link frame grabbers. I would also check the compatibility chart, to make sure that you get the version you need. As for example programs, you can take a look at this KnowledgeBase article concerning building and running the IMAQ examples in VC++.

David S.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(6,686 Views)

Thank you  for your tips. While I can not access the " this KnowledgeBase "

In  the webside "http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/3139EBE28D28CFD6862567C500093C27?OpenDocument"

It tells  me that "

Error

You are not authorized to view this document

"

So I cannot  get the examples about the C++ development kit .

Can you help me  to access the sources, or give me the examples .

Best Wishes for  you !

MailBox: defender2009@163.com

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,194 Views)