Measurement Studio for VC++

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location of niSTCu.dll

Can anyone tell me which NI product includes niSTCu.dll?  My application has stopped working because this file is no longer on the drive so I am trying to reinstall Measurement Studio for Visuall C++, version 6, but have not yet found the correct sub-product that gets me niSTCu.dll.

Thanks,
Andrew
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(10,185 Views)
Hi Andrew,

This dll is related to the DAQ drivers. Make sure you have this installed or if this is already installed try repairing it (through the Add/Remove Programs). If you continue to get an error, you can download the DAQ drivers from our website. You can get the newest drivers from the following link.

http://digital.ni.com/softlib.nsf/webcategories/85256410006C055586256BBB002C128D?opendocument&node=1...

Hopefully this will fix your problem. Please let us know if the problem consists.

Brandon Vasquez
Applications Engineer
National Instruments

Brandon Vasquez | Software Engineer | Integration Services | National Instruments
Message 2 of 10
(10,177 Views)

Hi, I have this problem as well. I have installed the August 2014 drivers but I still got this error message. Please suggest how I could resolve this. Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(7,199 Views)

mariotapilouw,

Since this is a very old thread, I would recommend creating a new thread with the details of your issue in order to increase its visibility.

Kirk L. | Applications Engineer | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(7,189 Views)

Hi Kirk, 

I still haven't found the solution. I'm wondering, what exactly is this file and why I cannot find it anywhere in my computer? 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(7,177 Views)

Mariotapilouw,

Again, I would recommend making a new thread in order to give your issue more visibility--because of the forum structure (and how NI tags these issues) your issue will be more visible and therefore be more likely to get resolved if you make a new thread.

Kirk L. | Applications Engineer | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(7,170 Views)

Hi i am facing the same problem. I have installed 2012 NI drivers for DAQ. Win xp OS.

But still i get the error. Is there any way to fix this?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(5,672 Views)

I remember I had to install old version of the library to resolve this issue. Which version of Ni DAQMx are you using right now?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(5,664 Views)

Hi i have installed the NIDAQ951f2.exe with the following description: 

NI-DAQmx 9.5.1 - Windows 7 32-bit/7 64-bit/Vista 32-bit/Vista 64-bit/XP 32-bit/Server 2008 R2 64-bit/Server 2003 R2 32-bit.

You can check this link:  http://www.ni.com/download/ni-daqmx-9.5.1/2933/en/

This is the driver recommended for NI PCI-MIO- 16E-4 and Windows XP OS. I cannot migrate to higher version of the driver due to some client project restrictions. How can I fix the issue with the present setup?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(5,641 Views)

Hi Did you tried force resintall the driver?  https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z000000P8U0SAK&l=en-US

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(4,219 Views)