Measurement Studio for VC++

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location of niSTCu.dll

Can anyone tell me which NI product includes niSTCu.dll?  My application has stopped working because this file is no longer on the drive so I am trying to reinstall Measurement Studio for Visuall C++, version 6, but have not yet found the correct sub-product that gets me niSTCu.dll.

Thanks,
Andrew
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(7,134 Views)
Highlighted
Hi Andrew,

This dll is related to the DAQ drivers. Make sure you have this installed or if this is already installed try repairing it (through the Add/Remove Programs). If you continue to get an error, you can download the DAQ drivers from our website. You can get the newest drivers from the following link.

http://digital.ni.com/softlib.nsf/webcategories/85256410006C055586256BBB002C128D?opendocument&node=1...

Hopefully this will fix your problem. Please let us know if the problem consists.

Brandon Vasquez
Applications Engineer
National Instruments

Brandon Vasquez | Software Engineer | Integration Services | National Instruments
Message 2 of 10
(7,126 Views)

Hi, I have this problem as well. I have installed the August 2014 drivers but I still got this error message. Please suggest how I could resolve this. Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(4,148 Views)

mariotapilouw,

Since this is a very old thread, I would recommend creating a new thread with the details of your issue in order to increase its visibility.

Kirk L. | Applications Engineer | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(4,138 Views)

Hi Kirk, 

I still haven't found the solution. I'm wondering, what exactly is this file and why I cannot find it anywhere in my computer? 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(4,126 Views)

Mariotapilouw,

Again, I would recommend making a new thread in order to give your issue more visibility--because of the forum structure (and how NI tags these issues) your issue will be more visible and therefore be more likely to get resolved if you make a new thread.

Kirk L. | Applications Engineer | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(4,119 Views)

Hi i am facing the same problem. I have installed 2012 NI drivers for DAQ. Win xp OS.

But still i get the error. Is there any way to fix this?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(2,621 Views)

I remember I had to install old version of the library to resolve this issue. Which version of Ni DAQMx are you using right now?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(2,613 Views)

Hi i have installed the NIDAQ951f2.exe with the following description: 

NI-DAQmx 9.5.1 - Windows 7 32-bit/7 64-bit/Vista 32-bit/Vista 64-bit/XP 32-bit/Server 2008 R2 64-bit/Server 2003 R2 32-bit.

You can check this link:  http://www.ni.com/download/ni-daqmx-9.5.1/2933/en/

This is the driver recommended for NI PCI-MIO- 16E-4 and Windows XP OS. I cannot migrate to higher version of the driver due to some client project restrictions. How can I fix the issue with the present setup?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(2,590 Views)

Hi Did you tried force resintall the driver?  https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z000000P8U0SAK&l=en-US

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(1,168 Views)