Measurement Studio for VC++

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible work (compile and link wi

thout errors) very well one program written and compiled on Linux with gcc command for C program into Labview ? I know Labview support C codes, but I don't know if support some program done on another operating system, like Linux with other compiler (gcc).Is it possible work (compile and link without errors) very well one program written and compiled on Linux with gcc command for C program into Labview ? I know Labview support C codes, but I don't know if support some program done on another operating system, like Linux with other compiler (gcc). Because in Linux we have different device drivers (/dev/*) to access peripherals, like serial port RS-232. However, can I copy source code from Linux to "Call library Functional Node" to
ol ? And work it very well like in Linux before ?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,920 Views)
thout errors) very well one program written and compiled on Linux with gcc command for C program into Labview ? I know Labview support C codes, but I don't know if support some program done on another operating system, like Linux with other compiler (gcc).LabVIEW can call DLLs (through Call Library Function). It doesn't matter what compiler the DLL was built in, as long as it's a DLL. Are you using LabVIEW on Linux?

This is really a LabVIEW question and should be posted to the LabVIEW users here<\a>.

Best Regards,

Chris Matthews
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,920 Views)
thout errors) very well one program written and compiled on Linux with gcc command for C program into Labview ? I know Labview support C codes, but I don't know if support some program done on another operating system, like Linux with other compiler (gcc).I want to call a DLL code from LabView for Linux. The dll works fine on Windows enviroment, but when I try to call it from LabVIEW for Linux (Red Hat 7.3) LabVIEW says that the function is not found in the Library. Do I need to generate another DLL file on the Linux enviroment
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,920 Views)
thout errors) very well one program written and compiled on Linux with gcc command for C program into Labview ? I know Labview support C codes, but I don't know if support some program done on another operating system, like Linux with other compiler (gcc).I'm not sure. You should post this question to the LabVIEW users in the LabVIEW section of Developer's Exchange here.

Best Regards,

Chris Matthews
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,920 Views)