Measurement Studio for VC++

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CWUI controls dialogs show up blank

Using version 6.0.3.589 of cwui.ocx. I've done a complete re-install of Measurement studio 6.0. We had a similar problem on another computer but there was a warning message first than the cw controls went blank. It was fixed by installing NI Q. This has no effect on my problem. I get no warnings at all. Just blank dialogs.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,787 Views)
Hello

Does this problem occur in Visual Basic 6.0 as well? Was the warning message an evaluation version? If it was complaining that the controls were evluation versions, then try out the suggestion mentioned in this document.
When you did the re-install of Measurement Studio, I find that it always helps to manually delete the ocx files after doing an uninstall. Make you that you unregister the control (using regsvr32 /u) before you delete it. This ensures that if there was any corruption on control, or if there was a previous verison on the control installed, everything will be replaced upon re-install.

Im guessing when you said NI Q, you meant NI-DAQ? N
I-DAQ actaully install the eval version of the UI controls, so that might have helped for a while.

If you are still having problems using the controls, I would recommend calling in and talking to a Applications Engineer by going to www.ni.com/ask.

I hope this helps

Bilal Durrani
NI
Bilal Durrani
NI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,787 Views)
VB 6.0? I don't know. I'm using VC++ 6.0.
Again, I don't get any warning messages at all. I just get blank dialogs.
When I mentioned NiQ I meant HiQ 4.5.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,787 Views)