Measurement Studio for VC++

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CWGraph ComponentWorks???

Hi,
My program is very load, it does so much work that it uses 20% CPU time. In my program, I use 4 CWGraph ActiveX to plot realtime data, and CWAI, CWArray to acquire data from NI Card. 2 of CWGraphs draw 2500 poins every 300ms, 2 others draw 100K points every 1500. My program runs well in Debug Mode with VC++ IDE. But it gets crashes randomly with the same error in CWUI.ocx (command at 0x24063fba, this address belongs to CWUI.ocx, and I have no more information). I have been debugging for a months, but I failed to find out. I am sure that all my program are compact, robush. I think it may be caused by CWGRAPH activeX. I use CWGraph co ComponentWorks, version 3.0.3 of 1997. Do you have any ideas? Thank you very much.

Quang.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,949 Views)
Quang,
There other issues for the CWGraph control that are fixed in latter versions of Measurement Studio. I do not know if updating is a viable option for you. In the mean time, you can try to send your data to one of the plots and see if the crash still occurs. Have you try to reinsert the plots to your dialog?
Best regards,
Diego Reyes
Applications Engineer
National Instruments

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,949 Views)
Now I can conclude that CWGraph is the reason. I replaced CWGraph components by by own components. Errors disapeared.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,949 Views)