Measurement Studio for VC++

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acquiring analogue input data before event is fired (DAQmxRegisterEveryNSamplesEvent)

In short: I wonder if it is possible to fire the event callback before the 'nSamples' are reached?

Right now I am acquiring data via the DAQmxRegisterEveryNSamplesEvent every nSamples, which works just fine. However if I finish my measurements at any given time, I will have some remaining samples in the buffer. This data I'd like to access as well.

The information for DAQmxRegisterEveryNSamplesEvent states:

'When you stop a task explicitly any pending events are discarded. For example, if you call DAQmxStopTask then you do not receive any pending events.'

Therefore I believe I'll miss out on this data, even though I haven't actually stopped the task yet. 

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/370471AE-01/daqmxcfunc/daqmxregistereverynsamplesevent/ 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,564 Views)

Hi,

Were you able to solve this problem?

Best Regards,
TK
Certified LabVIEW Architect (CLA)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,394 Views)

Terrible sorry that I forgot to respond to your question.

Anyway the answer is not a satisfying one. As I mentioned before, I myself do not think it is possible. The information provided actually says that it cannot do it. So might have been a quite stupid question after all. The lack of response to my questions surely does not convince me otherwise. I hoped that there might be another way, a work around so to speak. In my particular case, I actually can live with it. Therefore I did not investigate much further. Would have been nice though.

Again sorry for not responding, maybe you have found a solution meanwhile.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,313 Views)

Girls like to buy designer handbags because of their unique designs and better quality. There are many other things that can be put in a bag. Girls can also carry things like mint, pepper safe for safety, sanitary napkins, a bottle of perfume, important documents, a phone charger, an umbrella, sunglasses, a scarf, a notebook, a pen, and headphones.

It is a matter of personal choice and utility. What goes inside Modern handbags depends on the girls who are carrying those bags. A bag is the most essential thing because it gives you space to carry so many things which are useful once you are away from home

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,656 Views)