Measurement Studio for VB6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to use the analog trigger pulses to give a 10% duty cycle pulse every half cycle of the sine wave that i am outputing from DAC0.

I want to use the analog trigger pulses to give a 10% duty cycle pulse every half cycle of the sine wave that i am outputing from DAC0. In order to get good accuracy at high frequencies and very good accuracy at lower freqencies (<0.25Hz below 500Hz) i have had to fit differing numbers of waveforms into the buffer so that some cycles in the buffer have 100 samples, say, and others have 101. If I use a standard pulse train then a drift between the pulses and the waveform is observed unless there is only 1 waveform in the buffer. For this reason I would like to feed the output back into the input and trigger off it in "Inside Window" mo
de at the appropriate trigger level to give roughly 10% duty cycle.
I see that there are example VI's (How to use the analog trigger circuitry output as an external signal) but cannot find an example using VB and Component Works.
I am attempting to use RouteIOSignal to route ATCOUT to various PFI pins and even GPCTR0 but with no success. Error message states "Invalid Numeric Value"?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,903 Views)
Martin

One thing you can try is to use your analog trigger to trigger a counter and have the counter generate a pulse.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,903 Views)

how can counter decrements of vb6 , plus from comport ,external plus.  

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,745 Views)