Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

writing large data to analog out of 4461

Hi,

I want to write a large data set to two analog output channels of the 4461 DSA card simulteneously. What I have done is that I have used AIAOShardTimebaseAndTrig_DSA from the DOT NET examples as base and modified it for multiple analog output and analog input channels. (changed its SynTaskReader and SyncTaskWriter to incorporate multiple channel reads and writes)

Please find the attached image as the result of what I am getting. I have simply connected the AO0 to AI0 and AO1 to AI1

As one can see there are two issues with the graphs.

1. The value of ai0 should gradually increase from 0.4 to 5 whereas it is ramping suddenly.

2. Secondly there is a delay before the ramp actually occur. Seems some issue with the synchronization.

Please tell me what I am doing wrong. Following are the specifications

Samples to Write: 264130

Timing: continuous samples

Clock: DSA sample clock

The card is in slot 2 of the pxi chasis

Rest is all the same as is done in the example (like synchronizing slave and all)

Look forward to some wonderful learning,

Best Regards,

Alok Damle.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,041 Views)

Hi,

I forgot to mention that I am using VS 2005 and coding the same in C#. Also the scan rate is maximum that is 204.8KS/s

Regards,

Alok

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,033 Views)
This is a duplicate post, please see this forum for the resolution. 
Regards,
Browning G
FlexRIO R&D
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,011 Views)
Dear Browning,

It seems along with learning how to use DAQmx, I also need to learm a bit more about searching through the forum. Since long that i have done any development and have used discussion forums 🙂

I appriciate the links that you posted for reference. Next time i will try to exhaust the forum posts before putting any new post.

Thanks again for your reply,

Regards,

Alok
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,009 Views)