From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What lines of the PCIe-6363 can be used as a start-trigger or external clock for a task?

Hello,

I'm working with Measurement Studios 2019 with C# to control an NI PCIe-6363 board. I have two questions:

1. What lines on the PCIe-6363 can be used to externally clock an Analog Output task, Analog Input task, and Digital Output task?
  2. Similarly, what lines on the PCIe-6363 can be used as a start-trigger for an Analog Output task and an Analog Input task?

I've looked through the documentation as well as the "Device Routes" table on NI MAX but haven't been able to find a clear answer. Please let me know if I can supply any other information.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(815 Views)

Hi everyone,

I'm replying to this post to bump it up for visibility. I would imagine there is a table somewhere in documentation that describes this functionality for different lines but I've been unable to find it.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(770 Views)