Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WPF Intensity graph: axes changing at runtime and data types to binding

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi , How can i change vertical axes of grah depending on time at runtime and which data types use to binding.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,202 Views)

The VerticalAxis of the WPF intensity graph is backed by a dependency property, so you can bind the axis to your view model just like you bind your data source:

<ni:IntensityGraph DataSource="{Binding DataProperty}" VerticalAxis="{Binding AxisProperty}" ... >
~ Paul H
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,175 Views)

Thank you for your answer, I use double array to DataProperty . Is there different data types to binding? 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,167 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author clsmd

I use double array to DataProperty . Is there different data types to binding?

Sorry, but I do not understand your question:

• Are you trying to bind the graph to a double[] and it is not working? If you could provide a code example, we would be happy to try and diagnose the issue.
  • Are you asking about the data types that the graph supports? You can see a table of the primary supported types in the Remarks section of the base graph documentation, and in the How to Plot and Chart concept topic.
  • Are you asking how the data and axis types are related? In short, if the type of the data does not match the axis, the graph will automatically convert it to match the axis. For example, using an AxisDouble for both horizontal and vertical axes, the integer array indices will be converted to double.

Feel free to provide more details if I have not covered the topic you are interested in.

~ Paul H
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,153 Views)