Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual/Measurement Studio on Tablets

Hi,

I am looking into developing a measurement studio application to run on a tablet, which will link to an NI Daq system to display data.

Does anyone know if it is possible to create a measurement studio app which will run on Android, iOS or Windows10 tablets?

My assumption is that the data comms will be via a USB daq system.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,957 Views)

Hi 

For MAC here you have the following information:

1- https://www.ni.com/mac/

2-Mac OS X 64-bit Kernel and Rosetta Compatibility with National Instruments Drivers

3-There are some app for Android or iPad and windows 8

I think option number 3 is the best

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,922 Views)

I am unsure about Android & Mac but it is certainly possible to develop an application dependent on Measurement Studio that runs on a windows 10 tablet. You just need to make sure you target a version of the .NET framework that Measurement Studio supports. The application I am developing targets .NET framework version 4.5.1 and runs on Windows 10 PC's no problem. Although I have not tried it, I would expect my application to be able to run on a tablet with little to no configuration change.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,854 Views)

I can see it working on Windiws10, just not sure if I will be able to target an android device; which will be my preference for a wider tablet choice.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,850 Views)

The Windows 10 tablet it would be better like b!master said! 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,844 Views)

I think on the Tablet has to run a full Windows 10. I am not sure if you can use Measurement Studio in a WPF Application.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,788 Views)

Measurement Studio supports WPF, it offers pre-built graphs, charts and other industry controls.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,785 Views)

Sorry i ment UWP

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,776 Views)