From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VS2015 NationalInstruments.Common.dll Filenot found

Hello, i would like to checkout the capabilities of access to the differtent handware types like e.g. NI-4462 and C# .net applications, therefore I downloaded NIDAQ1600f0.exe. I installed the donet 4.5.1 examples and if I check the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\MeasurementStudioVS2013\DotNET\Assemblies\Current then I find only NationalInstruments.DAQmx.ComponentModel.dll. In the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\MeasurementStudioVS2012\DotNET\Assemblies\15.5.45.109 i find the dll and C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\MeasurementStudioVS2012\DotNET\Assemblies\Current both references. I selected as Framework 4.5.1 and as Target x86 under the configuration manager. The build works well, but the debug give a expection back FileLoadException was unhandeld with filename NationalInstruments.Common.dll. The Troubleshooting tells me I should check .Net Framework Assembly, then I changed my TragetFramework to 4.5 and build was succesful again, but debug or release is not working, same execption. I checked my Debug Folder of exsting dll

"C:\Users\Public\Documents\National Instruments\NI-DAQ\Examples\DotNET4.5.1\Digital\Generate Values\WriteDigChan\CS\bin\x86\Debug" and the files are available, means the reference copy properties are correct too.

Does somebody had same problem and solved or can give me hint what I'm doing wrong?

Build output:

1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: WriteDigChan.2013, Configuration: Release x86 ------
1>  WriteDigChan.2013 -> C:\Users\Public\Documents\National Instruments\NI-DAQ\Examples\DotNET4.5.1\Digital\Generate Values\WriteDigChan\CS\bin\x86\Release\WriteDigChan.exe
========== Rebuild All: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,364 Views)

No help? No Hints?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,345 Views)