Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VB.Net - How to Acquire 2 analog input channels and 4 Frequency counter channels simultaneously with NI USB-6343

Hello,

I am unable to find specific example code in the usual [C:\Users\Public\Documents\National Instruments\NI-DAQ\Examples] location for acquiring multiple analog and frequency counter channels together simultaneously.

I am developing a Hydraulic turbine flowmeter calibration stand using an NI USB-6343 and Visual Studio .NET.    

My task is to Acquire data from a "Standard" (known correct flow value) flowmeter with an analog output 0-5VDC, and up to 4 "test" (meter to be calibrated) flowmeters having Hall-Effect pickoffs with Frequency output .    

This scenario requires simultaneous 100Hz SampleRate acquisition of 2 analog channels, the "Standard" flowmeter, and a hydraulic oil temperature sensor, as well as up to 4 counter/frequency channels for the "Test" flowmeters to be calibrated.

Through the provided examples I've been able to acquire multiple analog channels, and multiple Frequency/Counter channels, but not both together.  Any help or example code would be much appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(764 Views)