Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undo Zoom and Pan individually

Is there a seperate event that I can use to zoom out of a graph. I am using the undoZoomPan event which "undoes" the last zoom or pan that occured. However, I would like to be able to zoom in on a piece of the graph, pan around and then Zoom back out, without having to undo any panning operations that might have taken place.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,356 Views)
Hi Donal, In Measurement Studio 7.1 or earlier you have to track your Zooms and then Undo
please see this Example
In Measurement Studio 8.0 we now have Zoom Out functionality built in to the control
please see this Link
Under the "Waveform and Scatter Graphs" section.

Hope this helps

Regards
JamesC
NIUK and Ireland
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,340 Views)

Hi James,

Thanks for your previous response. I have Measurement Studio 8.0, but I am unable to locate the ZoomOut function. I have a waveformgraph and the only way that I can  see to zoom out is to undozoompan which is not exactly what I want. Sorry for posting this again, but I am new to c# and measurement studio and still not up to speed with either.

Donal

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,332 Views)
Hi Donal,

Attached is an example of Zoom Out made by a colleague, that will keep you pan perameters.
Plesae note you need to use the .NET graph, not the CWgraph.
Also with the .NET graphs, you can hold shift and press right-click, and you will zoom out around the cursor.

Regards
JamesC
NIUK and Ireland
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,319 Views)