Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find IMAQ functions: IMAQ Correlate, IMAQ Particle Analysis in Measurement Studio 2015

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi.

I am wondering if anyone is able to help me with my queries as I am a little confused with what packages are available for my intent. I am using LabView 2015, Measurement Studio 2015 (for .Net), .Net 4.5 and Visual Studio 2013 Update 5. For LabView, I have installed IMAQ Vision Acquisition Software Feb 2015.

After installing Measurement Studio and trying out its functionalities, I am able to find LabView's signal processing functions like Savitzky-Golay in Measurement Studio under the namespace NationalInstruments.Analysis.Enterprise in .NET.

However, for LabView's IMAQ functions like IMAQ Convolute, IMAQ Correlate, IMAQ Particle Analysis, I am unable to find matching calls in Measurement Studio 2015. How do I obtain those functions?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,353 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author XxCodeMonkeyxX

Never mind, I think I found my own answer. Measurement Studio 2015 contains just LabView functions that can be called in C#. However, if you need IMAQ functions, you will need to buy NI Vision Development Kit. The kit only supports .Net 3.5. 

For new projects, use NI Vision OpenCV support.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,342 Views)