From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The CPu is occupied very high when Using Scattergraph to draw a waterfall spectrogram?

I want to draw waterfall spectrogram using Scattergraph's plotXYAppend() mothod. I override ScatterPlot's OnBeforeDraw event to make every point in the plot has a diffrent color according to this point's amlptitude. since the point array is very large,the CPU occupcy is very high,could you give me some advices on how to improve the peformance?thank u in advance!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,264 Views)

Measurement Studio help contains a topic about Optimizing Measurement Studio Windows Forms Graph .NET Controls. You can find this topic in the Table of Contents by browsing to NI Measurement Studio Help >> NI Measurement Studio .NET Class Library >> Using Measurement Studio .NET Class Libraries >> Using the Measurement Studio Windows Forms .NET Controls >> Using the Measurement Studio Graph .NET Control. If you are using Visual Studio 2005, you can also use the following link to go directly to the topic:

ms-help://MS.VSCC.v80/MS.VSIPCC.v80/NI.MeasurementStudio.2005/NINETWinFormsConcept/XML/Optimizing_NET_Graphs.html

This topic contains tips about how you can optimize the graph for best performance.

Abhishek Ghuwalewala | Measurement Studio | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,247 Views)