Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The CPu is occupied very high when Using Scattergraph to draw a waterfall spectrogram?

I want to draw waterfall spectrogram using Scattergraph's plotXYAppend() mothod. I override ScatterPlot's OnBeforeDraw event to make every point in the plot has a diffrent color according to this point's amlptitude. since the point array is very large,the CPU occupcy is very high,could you give me some advices on how to improve the peformance?thank u in advance!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,251 Views)

Measurement Studio help contains a topic about Optimizing Measurement Studio Windows Forms Graph .NET Controls. You can find this topic in the Table of Contents by browsing to NI Measurement Studio Help >> NI Measurement Studio .NET Class Library >> Using Measurement Studio .NET Class Libraries >> Using the Measurement Studio Windows Forms .NET Controls >> Using the Measurement Studio Graph .NET Control. If you are using Visual Studio 2005, you can also use the following link to go directly to the topic:

ms-help://MS.VSCC.v80/MS.VSIPCC.v80/NI.MeasurementStudio.2005/NINETWinFormsConcept/XML/Optimizing_NET_Graphs.html

This topic contains tips about how you can optimize the graph for best performance.

Abhishek Ghuwalewala | Measurement Studio | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,234 Views)