Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ScaleTransform name cannot be found in the name scope of System.Windows.Controls.ControlTemplate

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

I have a simple graph with 4 plots.  When I click on the Y or X axis last/first value (to change the range), I get this exception:

'ScaleTransform' name cannot be found in the name scope of 'System.Windows.Controls.ControlTemplate'

I'm pretty sure some time ago this used to work.  Could someone please give me a pointer here?  Thanks!

<ni:Graph x:Name="GraphRefNode">
<ni:Graph.Axes>
<ni:AxisInt32 Orientation="Horizontal" Label="Frame"/>
<ni:AxisDouble/>
</ni:Graph.Axes>
<ni:Graph.Plots>
<ni:Plot Label="X" />
<ni:Plot Label="Y" />
<ni:Plot Label="Z" />
<ni:Plot Label="S" />
</ni:Graph.Plots>
</ni:Graph>
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,583 Views)

I created a new WPF project and copied your example XAML into the main page: unfortunately, this did not reproduce the issue you are seeing.

Do you have a full project example using this XAML that does reproduce the issue?

~ Paul H
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,558 Views)

Hi Paul,

You put me on the path to trace this issue (by process of elimination) to this open source GUI library:

https://github.com/MaterialDesignInXAML/MaterialDesignInXamlToolkit

If I don't include one of the Merged Dictionaries, all works as expected.

I can provide you with the bare-bones project to look at this but I can only assume you don't want to look at it because it's happening due to 3rd party library 🙂

Let me know either way.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,556 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author kirko7

Yes, if you have tracked the issue down to a 3rd-party library, then I would suggest contacting the 3rd party 🙂

~ Paul H
Message 4 of 5
(2,554 Views)

Hi Paul,

Just FYI, this issue is mysteriously gone with NI 2019.  I didn't get to the bottom of this but in the end it doesn't really matter anymore.

So just FYI whoever runs into something similar.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,507 Views)