Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCOPE5122 Export Signal with Class Library 1.1.1

Hi,

I am using the class library 1.1.1 to control a NI-PCI Scope 5122 over c#.net.

I have to synchronise with pulse generator over the export signal (PFI_0)

-> there is my problem

how can i trigger the PFI_0 over the class library 1.1.1

i found the ExportSignals object as property of a session object, but i dont understand how i configure it to raise trigger

this.internalSession.ExportedSignals.EndOfAcquisitionEventOutputTerminal = "";
                this.internalSession.ExportedSignals.EndOfRecordEventOutputTerminal = "";
                this.internalSession.ExportedSignals.FiveVoltOutputTerminal = "";
                this.internalSession.ExportedSignals.ReadyForAdvanceEventOutputTerminal = "";
                this.internalSession.ExportedSignals.ReadyForReferenceEventOutputTerminal = "";
                this.internalSession.ExportedSignals.ReadyForStartEventOutputTerminal = "";

thanks for your help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,229 Views)

hi,

do you have to sync your pulse generator with your scope card, or can you do it just the other way? I mean, to trigger your scope with the pulse generator. 

If you can do it this way, you just can look at out examples and trigger from the PFI_0 or the TriggerInput of your scope.

You find the example Start»All Programs»National Instruments»NI-SCOPE»Examples».NET 3.5 Languages Support -> ScopeSynchronizingUsingTClock

-Michael F.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,207 Views)

hi,

thanks for your help.

i have to start the pulser when starting the aquisition of scope card. -> so the pulser waits for external trigger input of scope card (PFI_0)

i found a working solution with plain native dll invoke.

Dominik

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,204 Views)