Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help setting up waveformgraph from daqmx input without using daq assistant

Hi,
I cannot seem to find an example of how to pipe input from my DAQmx 6009 card directly into a waveformgraph without using the DaqTaskComponent1.Read approach so well documented in the examples.  (Without the Assistant, I don't know how to create a DaqTaskCompoenent object).

I purchase MStudio Standard edition 6 weeks ago, and I just recently learned that Standard edition apparently does not contain the DAQ Assistant.  There are tons of examples how to acquire and write data to the DAQ hardware directly from code, and this is working for me. But I cannot seem to find an example how to set up an input task and send data to the  Waveformgraph directly from code.

Is there a way to create a type of DaqTaskComponent1 from code without using the Assistant?
Or is there a way to use the following statement:

Dim acquiredData() As NationalInstruments.AnalogWaveform(Of Double) = (something akin to MyInputTask.something???)

I would GREATLY appreciate if someone could send me 3 or 4 lines of example code showing how to connect these two manually.
Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,808 Views)
I found this myself after finding a group of example files called "DAQmxWithUI"  with the project DigitalWaveFormGraph2005.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,799 Views)