Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI-Can XS2 driver issue

I am have dificulty finding a location to post this question.

I recently upgraded a rack mount PC with a new motherboard and Windows 7 (32)bit OS. We had been running Windows 2000. We never had any issues with the soft ware until now. The problem we are experiencing is with the NI-XS2 Can communication card PCI. We have run 5 hours with 585 parts,  and the next day 11 hours producing 320 parts between failures. The failure reported is "CAN open read failed"..  or the test system will just blue screen of death and reboot. Or the very next device tested after the "CAN open read failed" will cause BSOD. We have not accumulated much more data sense we started documenting the failure. I downloaded the latest NI-CAN driver before launching the controller on the test system.  Would anyone provide insight into this failure ? Suggestions on what avenue to pursue ?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,700 Views)

Hello Rick_G,

This forum is for Measurement Studio support. It looks like your product is the NI-XS2 CAN interface card.

Please post your question in the Automotive and Embedded Networks forum for assistance with this product.

Anthony F.
Staff Software Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,689 Views)