Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mixed Signal Graph like in LabView. Is it possible in MS?

Does the Measurement Studio has a widget like that? I need to display a number of stacked plots with one common X-axis.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(1,886 Views)

The graph does not support a configuration option for the kind of plot stacking shown in your image, but you can achieve that effect by using multiple graphs and synchronizing their horizontal ranges with data binding: see the WPF graph - show multiple plots with same x axis, each plot has own y axis question for more details.

~ Paul H
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(1,835 Views)

I'm using WinForm. Could you help me to convert XAML to normal properties?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(1,821 Views)

Ah, unfortunately I am not very familiar with the WinForms controls, and those controls have somewhat different properties from the WPF controls. Browsing the documentation, it looks like you could use the Scale.RangeChanged event to make sure all of the graphs maintain the same horizontal range?

~ Paul H
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(1,815 Views)

The range of the scale isn't a problem at all. I'm using scatterGraphs and set all X scales from the same DateTime array. The biggest problem is to align the left and right sides of the area of the plots to each other automatically on runtime. See attached screenshot.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(1,796 Views)

I've found property PlotAreaBounds that could help to align all stacked graphs but this is a read-only property and I still looking for how to set up these bounds programmatically.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(1,788 Views)