Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measurement Studio Assembly Versions

Solved!
Go to solution

My organization has multiple PXI systems and do collaborative development through visual studio's Team Foundation Server. Their system's reference the NationalInstruments.Analysis.Enterprise library version 15.0.45.49153 whereas my system only has 15.0.40.49153. This causes a compilation error when it can't find the 15.0.45.49153 version. Where can I install the newer version? I tried reinstalling measurement studio but it had no impact on the current version of NationalInstruments.Analysis.Enterprise. Any direction is greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,298 Views)

In the solutions explorer:

Right Click "References" > Add Reference > "Extensions" > Look for the version of the library that you want. Does this resolve the errors that you are seeing?

If not, could tell us what the errors are exactly? A screenshot or description would be helpful

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,270 Views)
Solution
Accepted by brian.benavidez

I installed the Measurement Studio 2015 Suite and the correct assemblies became available. While I was still working without the new 15.0.45.49153 assembly, I noticed that I could also get the solution to compile by commenting out the reference to NationalInstruments.Analysis.Enterprise 15.0.45.49153 in the licenses.licx and leave only the 15.0.40.49153 version. For some reason the inclusion of that license in the licx file was causing a "The located assembly’s manifest definition does not match the assembly reference" compile error despite the reference version under References being correctly pointed to 15.0.40.49153.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,262 Views)