Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing MS 8.0.1 help files receive Internal Error 2727. F1HELPDIR

Hello,

I am using windows XP pro, Visual Studio 2005, and MS 8.0.1 and trying to install the help files, but I get this error every time.  When I go to use the F1 function of help for the classes in MS it comes up with "Information not found" along with a few steps to get the info to pop up, but no luck there either.

Has anyone received this message before?  Or, is there a certain sequence to installing everything?

Thanks,

Mtonsager

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,153 Views)
Hi Mtonsager,

Thank you for the post.  We are looking into the best way to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience.
Cheers,

David Goldberg
National Instruments
Software R&D
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,137 Views)
Hi Mtonsager,

Please contact National Instruments via email so that we can resolve this issue for you.

Cheers,

David Goldberg
National Instruments
Software R&D
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,126 Views)

Hello,

Thanks for helping out.

I guess I only have the basic service so I am only able to use the discussion forums.  I am wondering if needed to have the msdn Library documentation installed before the MS 8.0.1 software?  I wonder if I should uninstall MS 801, msdn library, and VS 2005, then reinstall them?  What do you recommend being installed before installing MS 801?

Thanks again,

Mtonsager

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,107 Views)
Hi Mtonsager,

If your email address is in your profile, and you give me permission to email you (just by saying so), I can email you directly.

Gavin Fox
Systems Software
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,087 Views)

Hello,

Sure, you can email me.  My email is in my profile.

Thanks,

Mtonsager

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,083 Views)

Hello,

I am having this same issue, but I didn't see a resolution since it was e-mailed to the requestor.  I am also having bad problems trying to install 8.0.1 both on the Measurement Studio side and Driver CD side.

I have an open support request for this (which might be in my profile), but they haven' t got back with me on a solution yet.  Could you also "e-mail me the solution"?

Thanks,

-Matt

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,641 Views)