Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to handle cursor position when x axis is updateing

Hi, i have an applicatio that receives data and plot it in real time. I want to have a cursor that will show y value, but the problem that  have is with the fixed x value for the cursor. My x axis is a timescale that is constantly moving, i have set a cursor but it disappears when data start coming in, because the x axis is incrementing. Is it posible make cursos relative to the x values? Or can i somehow bind it to the mouse cursor and to have it show me y value when i point my mouse cursor to a specific point on the graph? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,684 Views)

I managed to create two cursos and to set their position at point on the graph that was clicked. I am using this to plot all my graphs  sampleWaveformGraph.PlotYAppendMultiple(data, DataOrientation.DataInRows, 0.00390625); Lets say i have 10 visible Rows in data, now i want to create 10 cursors at the same x position, but i want them to be on the each Y position for every plot in a row. I have the X position an Y position for one row, the one that was clicked, but how can i get other Y values on the same X position? i need something like double[] GetAllYOnPositionX(double X); so i can then set cursor positin as cursor1(X. Y1), cursor2(X, Y2)....

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,656 Views)