From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Enlarge a region in waveformgraph?

Solved!
Go to solution

无标题.png无标题1.png

we can enlarge a region through graphical tools palette in Labview( Figure 1 ).

But, Now,I want to enlarge a region in the waveformgraph of measurement Studio ( Figure 2 )?

please, tell me how to achieve.thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,478 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author cunlan

Hi there,

For Measurement Studio WaveformGraph or ScatterGraph, see InteractionModeDefault and InteractionMode properties. Once these properties are set, use combinations of Control/Shift keys and mouse to perform zoom/pan interaction on the graph.

More about documentation on Graph Interaction:

You can perform zoom/pan undo operations pretty easily with Measurement Studio Graph controls.

Please see the "Interacting with Measurement Studio Windows Forms Graph .NET Controls" topic in Measurement Studio Help.

To navigate to this topic, launch "Measurement Studio Documentation" from

Start >> All Programs >> National Instruments >> Measurement Studio 2012 for Visual Studio 2010

Open up,

NI Measurement Studio Help >> Developing Projects with Measurement Studio >> Using .NET Class Libraries >> Using the Measurement Studio Windows Forms .NET Controls >> Using the Measurement Studio Windows Forms Graph  .NET Controls >> Interacting with Measurement Studio Windows Graph .NET Controls

Regards

Vijet Patankar

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,463 Views)

OK,Thank you very much!

Sorry, I have an another problem: That is How to Return to the original curve graph when I have enlarged the curve graph ?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,459 Views)

Try Control+Backspace keys
or Shift+Backspace keys

Regards,

Vijet Patankar

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,446 Views)

I use two keys, but can not return to its original state, but continued to enlarge.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,444 Views)