From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I convert NIDAQ32.bas to *.vb?

I'm using Data Acquisition (PCI-6040E) and version NI-DAQ 6.9.3 that supported Window XP but not mesurement studio.
This interface card works good for Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 but Microsoft Visual Basic .net not works with it because VB.net is not supported 'As Any' in 'Declare' statements of nidaq32.vb
for example, I tried to convert syntax
Declare Function SCAN_Op% Lib "nidaq32.dll" (ByVal a%, ByVal b%, ByVal c%, d%, e%, ByVal f&, ByVal g#, ByVal h#)
to syntax
Declare Function SCAN_Op% Lib "nidaq32.dll" (ByVal a%, ByVal b%, ByRef c As Integer, ByRef d As Integer, ByRef e As Integer, ByVal f&, ByVal g#, ByVal h#).
But When I Compiled, the error is broken out.
What's Wrong with my cpnversion?
if anyone ask for my quwstion
, it's very helpful to me.
Thank you very much.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,547 Views)
VB6 supported As Any in Declare statements for functions with parameters that could support more than one data type. The way to do this in VB.NET is to overload the Declare statement with the different types you want to use for a specified parameter. For more information see these topics from MSDN:

- Elton
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,547 Views)