From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use Visual Studio .NET to program my DAQ 6533?

If so,how do I accomplish this?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,972 Views)
If you want to use Visual Basic .NET or Visual C# to program you card, see

Using Measurement Studio ActiveX Controls in Visual Studio .NET.

If you want to use Visual C++ .NET to program your card and you currently are a registered user of Measurement Studio 6.0, you can request a free Measurement Studio 6.0 for Visual C++ .NET CD by clicking here.

TonyH
Measurement Studio
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(5,972 Views)
No, I am not a current registered user of Measurement Studio 6.0. How do I go about getting it and how much does it cost?

Thanks
Marty
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(5,972 Views)
You can learn more about the different Measurement Studio packages and pricing and download an evaluation copy here. You can order it on the website or contact your local sales engineer (click on the "MyNI" link in the upper right of your screen to find out who your local sales engineer is).

TonyH
Measurement Studio
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(5,972 Views)
Tony,

I just found that I have Measurement Studio already but I think it is an old version. What do I need to do to upgrade it so I can use the libraries in .NET? This is a copy that I had purchased previously. Does this entitle me to free upgrades?
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(5,972 Views)
If you have Measurement Studio 6.0, you are entitled to get Measurement Studio 6.0 for VC++ .NET free. If you do not have Measurement Studio 6.0, you will need to upgrade to Measurement Studio 6.0 before you can get the .NET product. To upgrade, contact your salesperson, or use the upgrade advisor on the Web.

TonyH
Measurement Studio
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(5,972 Views)