Measure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to measure the width and duty of the pulse

hi

i have acquired the pulse date by DAQ6225 , i want to know the pulse' duty durration and duty cycle, i can't find the approprite CVI analysis function do this, how to do about this?

i try to use PulseMeas(), but i don't know the mean of histogramBins ,who can help me explain it?

Have a good day

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(8,361 Views)
You posted to the Measure board. Measure is an add-on for Excel and the board is not for general 'Measurement' questions. You should post your CVI question to the CVI board.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(8,354 Views)
You can refer to LabWindows/CVI  help to know exactly this paratmeter's meaning. It means the number of bins in the Histogram method.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(8,308 Views)

Thanks

If no appropriate function, i will write c code to handle this issue

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(8,305 Views)

I am  now focussing on controlling of systems using the EMG signal ( ELECTROMYOGRAM) i am done with converting the signal to the pulse.but while acquring the pulse in real time i need help in measuring the pulse width for the corresponding EMG signal as pulse width is used for the classification of various EMG signals we need to know how to measure the pulse width in real time.???I here by attached the vi and the output measures in offline..please help us...

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(6,395 Views)
Why are you posting here?
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(6,389 Views)