Measure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why doesn't my NI DAQPad-6015 see the signal on sc-2345?

I want to measure the changes of current on the pressure indicator. For this purpose I use module SCC-CI20 in my sc-2345 connected to the computer with NI DAQPad-6015.

In MAX all the devices are displayed correctly, but, when I start the process of measuring there are only strong scattered interference noises on the display, and it seems like the signal from the pressure indicator doesn’t go through DAQPad-6015 .

I think that the problem is that NI DAQPad-6015 cannot identify or see the signal on sc-2345, but I don’t know what to do to solve this problem.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,334 Views)

Hi Leonid.Rybalkin,

What range of currents are you inputting from your transducer?  Also, are you doing your measurements through MAX?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,310 Views)

yep 

When the circuit is closed, I connect the tester to the module, and everything is displayed correctly. Here are the pictures of the work.

1 image : DC 15V 100mA - off   

2 image : DC - on 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,305 Views)

I took a look at the manual for the SCC C120 (http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/371068b.pdf) and based on page 6, it looks like it has a recommended maxiumum input current of 20 mA.  That may be the cause of any unusual behavior

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,275 Views)