Mass Compilers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code Share!

Hi everyone,

As I mentioned during our last meeting, I would like to make the content of the meetings more relevant to what each of us is doing day-to-day and at the same time I would like us all to participate in a more active fashion at the meetings.

Because of the above, I'm thinking of leaving a certain amount of time for code sharing during the upcoming 10/13 UG meeting. The format for the code share would be completely casual, so no slides or speech required!

The idea would be to get feedback from the other members on how to better implement certain features, software architecture, external development tools, etc... as well as helping you solve issues that you might be currently experiencing.

No need to register ahead of time, just bring your code and we will try to fit your presentation on the slot. That being said, it would be great if you could respond to this post if you think you might want to show us something during the meeting in case we need to allocate more time for this.

Message 1 of 3
(6,028 Views)

I'm tinkering with Jon's Dependency Viewer. I'd be happy to show how the tool works, if you have space. Ultimately, I would like to gather some feedback about how people might (or might not) use the viewer in order to make the tool better.

Message 2 of 3
(5,777 Views)

Absolutely. Bring it and we can take a look at it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,777 Views)