From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Mass Compilers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Going to NI Week 2015?

Wanted to check and see if anyone from the group will be attending NI Week 2015 next week in Austin, TX?  If so, let me know so we can meet up.  Also, if you are around on Thursday stop in for my presentation with AristosQueue, it was listed as one of the top 5 presentations to see by Jeff Kodosky.  The presenation is titled, "Computer Science for the G Programmer, Year 2" and is on Thursday from 10:30 - 11:30 AM in room 19A.

Thanks,

Jon

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 19
(11,792 Views)

I was hopping to go, but didn't get approved

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 19
(8,485 Views)

That's a shame.  Maybe we can do a "Highlights of NI Week" presentation at our August meeting as a recap for anyone who wanted to attend but couldn't.

My recommendation is try and get your CLA before next March, because every March NI holds a CLA summit in Austin and it is orders of magnitude more useful than NI Week. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 19
(8,485 Views)

That would be great! I look forward to that!

Cristhian

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 19
(8,485 Views)

I wish I had the time, I haven't even done my CLD and that's after 15 years of using LabView   Planning on October/November....May be if you give me some pointers on CLA accreditation, I may get that accomplished also.

As far as the overview of the NI week - would be awesome.  Especially if you could get your hands on the slides of the Actor Framework class they are administering right before the event.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 19
(8,485 Views)

my travel has also been vetoed. what a shame there's a bunch of old friends giving talks this year too! 🙂 knock'em dead!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 19
(8,485 Views)

Yes Jon I'll be out at NI-WEEK again, would be great to meet up with you and others from our group.  Would like too suggest Monday's Kickoff Happy Hour as a good place to start?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 19
(8,485 Views)

Monday at happy hour sounds great.  If anyone happens to be arriving on Sunday, there is a LabVIEW Champions get together at The Ginger Man (301 Lavaca Street) at 8PM.  Stop by if you are around and have drinks with a few fellow LabVIEW lovers.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 19
(8,485 Views)

NI Week was difficult timing for me this year. I'm flying in for the day on Thursday...and any festivities Wednesday night. Other than the keynote Thursday morning I won't be seeing much of the conference though as I'm otherwise occupied. A recap of events would be great!

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 19
(8,485 Views)

I will be attedning NI Week for the first time this year.  Would love to meet up. I am arriving on Monday but should be able to make happy hour.Hope to see you guys then.

-Brian

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 19
(8,485 Views)