Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

image control synchronizing scroll bars

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello, I have a LabVIEW program using Vision that I want to use multiple Image controls in a VI.  I would like to be able to synchronize the movements of the scroll bars.  If a user scrolls left in one window, I want the other window(s) to also scroll left the same amount.  Is this possible?  I know it can be done with 2D picture controls but I would like to do this with a Image control (not external).  It would also be helpful to zoom synchronously.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,532 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author rvc
-I think we can enable/disable the scrollbars through property nodes. Let's see if anyone else has idea on programmatically moving scrollbars for image control.
-For zoom you can use zoom property node of selected image control and write the same to other image controls.
Thanks
uday
Message 2 of 3
(4,520 Views)

The property node does the trick.  The issue was I that I needed to get a reference to the image control and then wire the property node.  Once I did that the properties I needed access to were exposed.  Basically X and Y Zoom values are there and Image Center X and Y positions.  Order is important as well, zoom then center positions.  Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,518 Views)