Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cvs 1456, VBAI 2.5 and ethernet issues

Scott,

Brooks is unavailable right now, so I am taking care of this issue for a little while.  We're awaiting a response from our R&D contact and will post back when we get some information for you about this.

S. Arves S.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(1,084 Views)
Hi Jimbonic,
Thanks for your patience while I was out.  I have spoken with R&D and they suggested that you go ahead and send the CVS in for repair.  Please call me at 1-866-275-6964 and reference service request number 753959 and you will be routed to me.  I am currently teaching a class so you may get my voice mail.  If this happens, please speak to the next available engineer and tell them that you need to RMA this CVS.  You can direct them to the notes of this discussion forum post if they have any questions.  You will need the part number and serial number of the CVS to proceed with the repair order.

Best Regards,
Brooks W.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(1,067 Views)

hi brook ! im Dung ! i know this topic so old, however, my problem really need your help. my problem is get image from CVS 1456 to display on my application, although when i test it on MAX(measurement Automatical explorer) it still does

i connect my camera A601f to CVS 1456 via IEEE 1394 cable then i connect CVS 1456 to chassis 1044 via ethernet port.

Open MAX i still see my camera running.

in my application on Lapview 8.6, my application is just to display picture from camera. but maybe im a newcomer so i dont understand clearly this problem. i hope so ur help as soon as

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(584 Views)