Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

array values to color image

Hi,

I have developed a code that enables me to read grayscale images from a proprietary file format under Labview (using Vision Development module) and I calculated the real temperature of each pixel given properties of the material or the environment. I have a 2D array of temperatures for one image (320*240) ranging from around 20°C to 850°C and I would like to display that array as a color image.

I think that I have to create 3 2D arrays of U8 integers which will represent the R,G,B values, and then use tools from Vision as Imaq ColorValue to Integer to create U32 integers and link this to Imaq ArrayToColorImage. I would like to have the same colors for my temperatures as gives the rainbow palette on images. I found in the NI Vision Concepts Manual, the different ranges of R,G,B for the rainbow palette...

But how can I do to set the max temp to a red color, the min temp to a blue color and adpat the range of temperature to a color display ?

Thanks for the help!!

PS: I have tried to start with a little example, a small 2D array of values from 0 to 100 and display it as a color image (100 for red, 0 for blue and rainbow shades between...) but still without success!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,761 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,750 Views)