Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will my old NI frame grabber still work with the latest Vision Acquisition Software

I have a NI Frame Grabber Model PCIe-1433 part 151750A-01L in an old p.c. I think that the frame grabber card is probably more than 5 years old. It has been superseded by PCIe-1433 part 781169-01.

I am reinstalling software in the old p.c. Will this old FG still be compatible with Windows 10 (64-bit) and the current version of NI Vision Acquisition?

Is it still possible to download a driver for this part?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(974 Views)

Hi Stevefm,

I've searched our internal product databases for those part numbers and the only difference seems to be that the card you have (PN 151750A-01L) is listed as PCIe-1433 Hardware Assembly and is no longer orderable, whereas (PN 781169-01) is listed as PCIe-1433 Shipping Kit and is still available to order. All other important product information appears to be the same and both part numbers were even created at about the same time.

Therefore the information online regarding the PCIe-1433 will also apply to the card that you have, with the only real difference being the part number. Anyway, looking at the Readme for the current version of Vision Acquisition Software (20.6) this lists the PCIe-1433 as a supported device and the required IMAQdx driver for this card is also included in VAS. This is also compatible with Windows 10 (64-bit).

Best regards,

Grant M

NI Technical Support Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(911 Views)