From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the max number of IVA Image Buffer allowed?

Dear All:
I'm programming a VI, in which a lot of selected ROIs were transfered to different IVA Image Buffers and then read them out in other place. The number of ROI and IVA Image Buffer can't be determined before every experiment. I found when I select ROI or Buffer more than 10 or so there the IVA Image Buffer vi will prompt error "Error -1074396120 occurred at IMAQ Cast Image,  Not an image.". I think the problem is due to the limit of max number of the buffer. I tried to change the number in IVA Image Buffer vi, but it doesn't work. Will somebody tell me how to change it? is it possible to change it?

thanks

Jing
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,665 Views)

I have successfully resolved the problem. The default value of the max number of IVA Image Buffer is 10. It can be redefined by changing the Data Range property of # of Buffers. The reason that I didn't successful maybe that there are some VIs in the memory, which make the change of # of Buffers does not work. When all the VI are closed and only the interested VI was opened, It was successful .

Jing

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,656 Views)

I have the same problem, how can you change the Data Range property of # of Buffers?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,009 Views)

I know how to do it, thank you. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,006 Views)

Please do let me know the procedure.how can you change the Data Range property of # of Buffers?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(725 Views)