Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The image is not large enough for operation

Hi,
           I've got a problem is the same as the other people. But I'm a beginner for LabVIEW, don't be mind. Smiley Tongue Actually my program is to create a new template for tracking object. Firstly we must have a template for the object. And then the camera is moving forward the image size is changed. Here my point is to capture the object with ROI and create another template which is inside the ROI. The following attached file is the half way of my program.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(8,817 Views)
Well you need a buffer(IMAQ creare) at the img destination of the "Extract single color plane vi".It will help
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(8,800 Views)

Sry muks, i don't know what are u pointing me. Can u explain more clearly?

Thz
Michaelmexes

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(8,787 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(8,779 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(8,775 Views)
Helo everyone,
                   Please help me... I'm in the cirtical statuation... Cos the deadline is coming... Please anyone?........ 
                    Looking for ur help.... Thanks..
      Michaelmexes
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(8,744 Views)
Dear Michaelmexes,

Muks is talking about the IMAQ ExtractSingleColorPlane right after the IMAQ USB Snap (the one you circled in purple). Also, if you need additional help, could you also attach the pattern matching VI that you are using?

I am still not quite clear as to what your specific problem is with the VI. Are you getting errors? If not, what specific part of the code are you having problems with?

Let me know, I'll try to help!

~Nate
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(8,709 Views)
Hi nate,
             Let me explain what i understand. If you can note from his diagram,He has given the ouptut of extract single color plane to imaq mask vi.Please note that the mask has been created from vision assistant.The mask will not have any imaq dst.My guess was since he has not properly directed the imaq dst there might be a problem.

The error he is getting is "Image not large enough for the operation" Which is a typical error which we used to get if we use mask,extract image,extract plane without properly defining the buffer.

Also i noted that he is giving +/- 45 degree search angle.I dont know why.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(8,703 Views)
 Michaelmexes,
                          I still request you to answer nate's questions to give us a better picture

Message Edited by muks on 08-05-2008 10:21 AM
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(8,702 Views)
My request to  Michaelmexes is please create a subvi.You dont even have to strain much as in vision asistant there is an option of creating controls choose it.It will add clarity.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(8,697 Views)