Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The bracket example that cames with IMAQ Vision Builder 6.0 uses a pattern matching tools for f

ixturing being located around left and right holes.Why is the drawn centre of both holes not in the centre of the circle? During execution also, one image measures the angle between 2 points and the corner of the picture(???) totally messing up everything.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,008 Views)
ixturing being located around left and right holes.Why is the drawn centre of both holes not in the centre of the circle? During execution also, one image measures the angle between 2 points and the corner of the picture(???) totally messing up everything.Jerry,

I am not sure what your problem is. I loaded the bracket example and didn't have any problems with it. I assume you made some modifications which caused your problems.

When using pattern matching, the results indicate the location of the center of the template you defined. The center of the template doesn't necessarily line up with the center of the hole unless you define the template to be centered on the hole.

I can't figure out why it is measuring the angle from the corner of the image. I assume you deleted the steps that locate the center of the bracket and it used the corner of the image by default.

Bruce
Bruce Ammons
Ammons Engineering
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,008 Views)