Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpenCV Facedetection

Hi,

I installed NIVision open cv utilities using VI package manager. But I am not able open the OpenCV Facedetection.vi .There is broken run button. If click on the run button SubVI 'NIVisOpenCV Facedetection.vi': SubVI is not executable.Again clicked on show error It shows subvi which is not executable. I am clicked on subvi for open front panel, again clicked on run button of subvi front panel, it showing as error Call Library Function Node 'nivisocvsamples.dll:NIVisOpenCV_DetectFaces':Library not found or failed to load.

If any one knows please help me to solve this problem to open the code.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(4,568 Views)

Hi,

I tried to open open cv example codes. there will broken run arrow . I am not able to run the code. The error in .dll subvi, Please help me if anyone knows. I am not able identify the problem where exactly 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(4,528 Views)

i have tried in my labVIEW 2015 , but iam unable to find the NI OPEN CV utility folder, where all the library bin files are placed,

it give me the same error call library function node.dll

give me sujjestion what i do now?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(3,912 Views)

thou i installed the open cv utility package but the there is some error

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(3,910 Views)

Hi Soomoro,

You are getting that error because you are not running VIPM as administrator, Ctrl+rightClick the VIPM EXE and select run as admin.

I had the same issue and this solved it for me.

Regarding the initial forum issue - I have the same issue 😞

Run VIPM as AdministratorRun VIPM as Administrator

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(3,831 Views)

thankyou so much. i successfully found  the open cv utility folder in my machine,

but i tried it so many times it gives me the error of    " call libarary function node.dll"   i dont know how to call the libraries in labview?

i dont know how to create dll files and how to  upload in labview??

can you help me pleaze ??

thankyou in advance

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(3,820 Views)

How to fix error "nivisocvsamples. dll" on NI LabVIEW Vision OpenCV Utilities

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(3,686 Views)

can i detect the face in video stream using open cv in labview without creating dll files??

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(3,682 Views)

i suucssfully installed the open cv.but it cant detect the face from video?

any solution??

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(3,659 Views)