Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Vision Assistant Labview 2016 Migration Indicators

Hi,

I am trying to migrate my NI Vision Builder Inspection 2016 to Labview but cannot find a list of indicators to output/display on the front panel.

I believe the 2012 version had a list of controls and indicators which you could select to display. Is there a better way of doing this than

digging into the code and bringing the results out as indicators ?

Appreciate your help !!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,904 Views)

I just want to clarify, are you doing this in LabVIEW and trying to find the controls? If so, you can find the front panel controls and indicators by right-clicking in the front panel (it will open the controls palette). 

Are you already doing this and still can't see the controls and indicator? If so, you may need to force reinstall LabVIEW. You can find the instructions for that on the following page:

Force Reinstall Non-Working or Corrupt NI Software

https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z000000P8U0SAK&l=en-US

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,868 Views)

Sorry I should have been more clear. I have a job created with NI Vision Builder AI 2016. I want some of the step results (i.e. pattern match score, pixel counts) to be displayed as indicators once I migrate the job to Labview. However, I cannot find an easy way of doing this.

NI Vision Builder AI 2012 had a pop up that asked, what controls and indicators do you need, all I had to do is check the boxes for the step results.

The 2016 version does not pop this window up.

I was wondering what would be a easy way to get the steps results from Vision Builder Job to Labview.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,865 Views)

Thank you for the clarification. Could you please post some screenshots of the screen that you are talking about? The pictures will clarify the question a little more. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,844 Views)